Dr. Wade Thomas Stuchbery, M.Chiro, B.Sc.
- Master of Chiropractic (Macquarie University Sydney, Australia).
- Bachelor of Chiropractic Science (Macquarie University Sydney, Australia).
- Diploma Body Massage (ISBC) Hong Kong
- Registered Doctor of Chiropractic in Australia through the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Proficient in Diversified, Extremity Chiropractic Techniques, Sports Chiropractic, Soft tissue releases, Cranial releases, Injury rehabilitation
- Experienced in Activator, Sacro-occipital technique, Thompson Drop Piece, Spinal Decompression, Nutrition
- Special interest in Sports Chiropractic and helping athletes recover from injuries faster, and improve sporting performance through chiropractic care
- Dedicated in treating a wide range of conditions and people of all ages ensuring they are moving well and feeling great
- Actively involved with communities, engaging in health talks and special events to promote movement and healthier lifestyles