The body is constantly in need of rehydration due to daily processes – follow these simple tips to keep the body healthy and strong!
1. Drinking water helps maintain the balance of body fluids. The body is composed of 60-70% water and needs regular rehydration to maintain this balance.
2. Drinking water can help control calorie intake. Choosing water over a sweetened beverage can help you to maintain your daily calorific intake.
3. Increasing your water intake can help to soothe aching muscles. When our fluid level is low – muscle cells don’t work as well.
4. Staying hydrated keeps your skin looking great! Dehydration makes your skin look more dry and wrinkled, so pick up your bottle and have another sip of water!
5. Fluids are how your body transports waste products, drinking more water allows your kidneys to function at their optimum.
6. Blood circulation depends on a healthy level of hydration, with low levels of water in the body – the blood is unable to regulate body temperature as adequately.
7. It is recommended that the average person consumes two litres (around 8 cups) of water per day, try and finish this bottle twice a day to help boost your levels.
For more information or to schedule an appointment: